Gunbot offers 15 different ways to place orders. All methods can be freely combined in a custom strategy, for example, you can configure Gunbot to buy an asset as a percentage of the lower Bollinger Band and sell that asset using a trailing stop / stop loss method.
Methods are the main trigger for an order. In addition, you can use a set of confirmation indicators to indicate the conditions under which you want to allow trading. Each method can use a customizable stop limit.
You can use a wide range of Japanese candlestick periods. Select purchase methods.
- Average Directional Index (ADX): Determine the minimum ADX level to be reached before trading.
- Average True Range (ATR) Trailing Stop: A method that uses the ATR indicator for a custom trailing stop.
- Bollinger Bands - Percentage Distance from Bollinger Bands: Trade when the price reaches a configurable percentage of the lower or upper Bollinger Bands
- EMA spread: trade when the spread between the slow and fast EMA increases / decreases. The minimum required spread is configurable.
- Emotionless: The “just works” method, suitable for any custom setting. Ideal for beginner traders.
- Gain: Buy with a configurable percentage below the EMA, sell when a set percentage is reached above the break-even point.
- Ichimoku: trade at the intersection of Kijun Sen and Tenkan Sen streets. Cloud (Kumo) can be used as additional confirmation.
- MACDH: trade when the MACD histogram and the zero line cross.
- PingPong: Buy and Sell at fine-tuned prices.
- Stepgain: Using the built-in trend detector, trade when a downtrend turns into an uptrend and vice versa.
- SMA cross: trade on the crossovers of slow and fast simple moving averages.
- Time series analysis: tries to predict the close price of the next period, trade when the forecast is higher / lower than the current price.
- Trailing stop / stop limit: When using custom trailing ranges for buy and sell, prices are tracked for optimal entry and exit points. Orders are placed when a trailing stop is triggered. Trailing stop / stop limit: using configurable trailing ranges for buying and selling, prices are trailed for optimal entry and exit points. Orders are placed when the trailing stop is hit.